Organic Dried Sea Spaghetti 100g
This organic sea spaghetti seaweed is harvested by hand in its natural environment, with a thin and elongated sexy shape, delicate texture and its magic taste like a green bean makes a signature ingredient to enjoy in your kitchen and boost the flavour of your recipes. Use as a seasoning grounded it when it is dried or get a magic twist in any dish soaking this sea vegetable in water for 5 minutes to re-hydrate the seaweed.
Ingredients: Organic Dried Sea Spaghetti* (Himanthalia elongata).
Out of stock
- Green beans from the sea
- Up to 2 m of wild spaghetti
- The Sea Spaghetti is an important source of iron, magnesium, potassium and vitamin B2, C, B7 and E.
HOW TO ENJOY IT:
- Grind into seasoning to bring a lightly sea aroma to your dishes.
- Boiled can be a perfect garnish on soups, noodles, rice, pastas, legumes and canapes.
- Once rehydrated is the perfect complement to your salads or besides any dish providing your recipes with a ocean twist.
|Dimensions||5 × 11 × 18 cm|
There are no reviews yet.