Organic Canned Wakame in Salted Water 120g
This organic wakame sea vegetable, harvested by hand is a traditional seaweed in Asian cuisine and currently in the kitchen of many countries in the world boosted by the powerful nutrients of the Galician waters. Through its mild ocean flavour and its delicate texture this sea vegetable is a game changer to provide your recipes with a magic sea twist. Eat this seaweed ready to go on top of a cracker as an apetizer or mixed in your salads.
Ingredients: Organic Wakame (Undaria pinnatifida), water and sea salt.
- Its delicate ocean flavour with a hint of ‘oyster’ and texture, makes it the ideal cooking companion.
- Wakame’s real benefits comes from the naturally high level of vitamin C and Calcium.
- Specially high levels in group B vitamins.
- The content in dietary fiber enabling excellent gut health and digestion.
HOW TO ENJOY IT:
- For a ‘fancy’ fast snack, pair with a pale ale, white wine or a cocktail. Codium crackers!
- Perfect complement for every recipe because of the creamy texture and the sea taste.
- Vegan ocean twist for your salads.
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 8 cm|