Organic Dried Sea Moss 25g
Our Sea Moss seaweed is harvested by hand, dehydrated at low temperature. With a pretty small red tree appearance and a mild crab flavour the sea moss is a revolution in your kitchen. This amazing sea vegetable has been used for centuries to support a wide variety of deseases, from respiratory issues, bladder disorders, bronchitis, halitosis (bad breath), intestinal disorders and glandular problems to swollen joints, lung difficulties, thyroid conditions, tuberculosis, tumors, and ulcers. Enjoy the nutritional and helthy power of the sea moss in your recipes after 5 minutes soaking this sea vegetable in water. Get an alive appearance in your dishes using it as garnish and add to smoothies, cocktails and broths as a cleansing and nourishing supplement. It also acts as a gelling agent so can be used as a gelatin keto thickener substitute.
Ingredients: Sea Moss edible Seaweed* (Chondrus crispus). *Hand harvested edible Sea Vegetable from organic production.
- Garnish Sensation
- Keto Thickener
- Ocean Twist
- Sea Moss provides a wealth of nutritional properties with a high content in soluble fibre, magnesium, manganese, calcium, phosphorous and zinc.
- Health claims include improved immunity, weight loss and a possible improvement in Libido!
HOW TO ENJOY IT:
- Re-hydrate and boil for just 5 minutes to create a perfect complement for any dish providing its
soft and tender texture and light sea flavour and aroma; boost flavour and colour of your salads too.
- Forget the flour and the cream!! Use the water after cooking the Sea Moss as keto thickener for salsas.
- Re-hydrated and raw, creates visual excitement as an intriguing garnish on all types of dishes with an alive appearance but in particular, elaborate cocktails providing them with an Ocean Twist and a classy and pretty looking!
|Dimensions||5 × 11 × 18 cm|