Salted Fresh Algatinado
Our edible Algatinado red seaweed, harvested by hand in their natural environment along the coast of Galicia is the new wow factor in your kitchen. With a “cool” shape as a little red branch, perfect to boost the looking of any dish. Its crunchy bite and texture in combination with an almond taste and earthy aromathe makes our Atlantic Algatinado the perfect complement for any of your recipes. Rich in protein, vitamin A, iodine, iron, sodium, phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, copper, sulfur, and antioxidants, this amazing seaweed has been used to support people against some deseases like respiratory issues, intestinal disorders or glandular problems. Used re-hydrated to get a mild sea twist in your dishes and feel the magic nutritional power provided by this red Sea Vegetable.
This amazing format to enjoy the Sea Vegetables is available in a package of 200g.
Buy this Seaweed product for first time now in Australia and feel all the Ocean magic with us.
- Almond taste with the sea twist and earthy aroma.
- Crunchy texture.
- Beautiful appearance as a little red branch.
- Keto thickener.
- Our Atlantic Multipartita is very rich in protein and vitamin of group A.
- Rich in mineral such as iodine, iron, sodium, phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, copper, sulfur, and antioxidants.
- This amazing seaweed has been used to support people against some deseases like respiratory issues, intestinal disorders or glandular. problem
HOW TO ENJOY IT:
- Use it to make salads or as a complement for your dishes.
- The almond flavour with the ocean twist makes the Algatinado a perfect ingredient to create balance when tuning and exploring flavours.
- Use the gel created in the water when this seaweed is boiled to use it as keto thickener for your fancy salsas or as a substitute of the egg white in bakery.
- Explore the possibilities in the mixology of this amazing seaweed both as a garnish or to get more delicate texture in your cocktails.
|Dimensions||5 × 19 × 24.5 cm|