Oceanic Green Beans
Sea Spaghetti brings a new world of possibilities to the kitchen, with:
• Its crunchy bite and soft tender texture.
• A taste of fresh green bean.
• The “cool” new shape of spaghetti growing wild!
It is also an important source of iron, magnesium, potassium and vitamin B2, C, B7 and E.
How to enjoy it
In these available formats:
– DRIED: grind into seasoning to bring a lightly sea aroma to your dishes. Boiled: garnish on fish. Add to scrambled eggs, soups, noodles, rice, pastas, legumes, croquettes and canapes.
– REHYDRATED: a perfect complement beside bacon and eggs breaky: fried or scrambled!
– JAR or CAN: For a ‘fancy” fast snack, pair with a nice white wine, craft beers or fresh Cocktails, Codium crackers and goats cheese.
Inside Our Seaweed Shop
Organic Dried Sea Spaghetti 25g$10.45
Organic Dried Sea Spaghetti 50g$19.95
Organic Canned Sea Spaghetti in Salted Water 85g$8.95
Organic Canned Sea Spaghetti with Young Garlic 80g$9.95
Organic Canned Sea Spaghetti with Young Garlic 105g$16.95
Japanese Style Seaweed Salad 160g$18.95
Japanese Style Seaweed Salad 90g$10.95
Organic Seaweed Salad in Olive Oil 90g$10.95
Organic Seaweed Salad in Vinaigrette 90g$10.95
Organic Seaweed Tartar 160g$18.95
Organic Seaweed Tartar with Black Olives160g$18.95
Organic Seaweed Chimichurri salsa 160g$18.95